Do you like beer?

Monday, April 5, 2010

Carb Check, Take 2&

I decided to check my beer again since it had been a couple more days, and also wanted to see if my lack of carbonation was due to the rubber seal on the previous bottle's fliptop cap. So I placed a 12'er in the fridge to chill. That was a couple hours ago. Now it's time to open 'er up and check my results...again.



And as you can see, there is a little bit of lacing (bubbles), but not a lot. I decided to then try another glass, one with laser etching on the bottom to help cavitate more bubbles.


In case you couldn't tell that is a Harp pint glass. It didn't help much however. As for the taste, it is wonderful aside from needing a little more carbonation. I truely feel that one more week in the bottle will finish this brew off nicely, and so I shall push the release date to April 12th. Cheers!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment