Do you like beer?

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello, My Name is Beer

For those of you that missed it, or miss it from your bottle being empty, here are a couple pics of my last brew. I decided to open my other swingtop pint bottle to mark the end of vacation *sniff*.


my awesome creative/lazy label!



Backlit globe glass...


Hot drinking action!




And so to you, Beer, I raise a toast. May you always be cold, may you always be yummy, may you always end up down in my tummy. May your hops stay bitter, may your malts be sweet, may your alcohol be high and knock me off my feet!

Hooray Beer!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. This is simply the worst poem I have ever heard...thankfully, Beer was the exact opposite. You have my permission to continue spouting such bile-inspiring nonsense if you also continue to brew such wonderful brew.

    ReplyDelete